Specialist Cars Group is looking for a Group Marketing Executive to join it's growing team. As a Group Marketing Executive you will ultimately be responsible for planning and executing marketing for our Group BMW, MINI and Aftersales businesses.
This will include both marketing events and launches, focusing on delivering activities in line with agreed budgets and delivering a return on investment. This role will also involve creating and maintaining a strong online presence for the organisation.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to continually grow and develop your marketing skills within a supportive and ambitious marketing team.
As a Group Marketing Executive you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital (PPC) marketing campaigns
- The creation and delivery of quarterly group marketing plans
- Working very closely with the business Aftersales team to drive client retention activity
- Regularly visiting our Group Centres in Stevenage, Luton and Tring as well as our Group Bodyshop in Hitchin
- The maintenance and up keep of the company website including enhancing the user experience
- Designing and executing the company's social media and online activity. Including the writing of creative copy and content
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns ensuring learning and trends are acted upon to maximise return on investment
- To help oversee group CRM Activities
- To work with external marketing agencies, suppliers and contractors
The ideal Group Marketing Executive candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of working on digital platforms
- To be results focused with a good track record in project delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Content writing experience
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV to our Group Marketing Manager at email@example.com